This is a dash cam perfect for taxis, rides are, uber and other public utility transportation and private cars as well that protects the drivers and the passengers as well. There are a lot of features that stand out on this device compared to other dual dash cams in the market. This dual dash cam is a great buy because of its great visual quality that has a full HD resolution on both cameras.
This device is lightweight that is a perfect help in recording even the unnoticeable details in your driving session. It enables you to view recordings in 4 options: On the device itself, into your TV using a Mini HDMI cable, into your computer using a USB connector and by ejecting the micro SD card from your device and inserting it in your computer’s card reader for computer viewing. They stand out on the market because of its versatility, reliability, and stability. This brand is one of the top dual full HD dash cams in 2018 and until now it is still making a mark on the history.
- They offer a warranty of 18 months
- It has cold and heat resistant properties
- It is equipped with a GPS that can track your route
- The date and time are accurately recorded on the recording
- It has a dual 1080P front and inside dash cam with a snapshot
- When the ignition starts up, the device will auto start and record
- When the car is parked, it has 24 hours of motion detection features
- It has a snapshot/emergency button that lets you manually lock in footages
- Its dash cam has a voice recorder, you’ll just need to turn on the microphone
- You can opt to have a GPS functionality but you may need to have another mount for it
- One of the best features that stands out on this device is the Infrared Night Vision
- It has an LED indicator, red light indicates charging and blue light means that the camera is recording
- When the memory reaches its maximum capacity, automatically the loop recording feature would start recording
- It has a time-lapse function that only takes a photo at an interval and edits it right away so that it can play faster at a real-time
- Its G-sensor functionality has the ability to detect sudden shake/collision and immediately switch the footage in an event file to lock footage for safety
It has the ability to have a shot from the front side and cabin of the car with its 170 degrees front-facing camera that can record at 2560x1440fps at 30fps in a 2.5K (1440p) resolution and a 140 degrees rear-facing camera that is in full HD 1920x1080P at 60fps. It has an advanced Sony Exmor IMX323 sensor (inside car camera) that can handle low light conditions and OV4689 (front car camera) sensor.
Its sensory infrared night vision has an F1.8 6-glass front lens that has a unique HDR video system that automatically balances light and dark areas of the video and it also has the ability to enhance the video even at low light conditions because of its F2.0 6 -glass rear cam with LED lights.
It has a display screen measurement of about 1.5 inch TFT LCD (4:3). It is equipped with PC and ABS housing that can resist temperature even at -4 degrees Fahrenheit to 158 degrees Fahrenheit. It uses the processor NOVATEK NT96660 that can be used in a PC Operating System like Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10/Mac and its recorded video Supports playback on PC/TV/Dash Cam. It can support up to 256GB microSD cards. The image is automatically in JPEG format so you don’t have to convert the file if you wish to watch the footage on your computer or smartphones.
Characteristics of this Dashcam
Easy to set up: It consists of a suction cup mount and screws that can easily be attached into your dashboard.
Lightweight: This device is compact enough to be positioned in your dashboard easily.
Versatility: The dashcam will not only record footages while you are driving but it will also capture footages while you are parked for added protection.
Stable software and reliable battery: Its software is stable that it won’t shut down or reset on its own. Its battery requires short charging but can be used in the long run.
Tips in Using
- Clean the windshield using water or alcohol with clean wipes or dry cloth
- Always keep the dash cam plugged in because the built-in camera is just to keep up the settings
- In choosing for a memory card, it is recommended to use Samsung Pro Endurance Card or Samsung Evo Card
- When you are charging the device via computer, use the USB port located on the mount and when you are using the USB port select the “power on” in the screen to charge the dash cam
What’s in the Box
- User manual
- USB data cable
- Suction cup mount
- Venture N2 Pro Dual Dash Cam
- Dual charger with 10ft. a built-in mini USB cable
There are a lot of dual dash cameras that are now available in the market but not all are created equal. It is important to consider your needs and compare it with what the dash cam offers for you to make a wise decision. Vantrue N2 Pro Uber Dual Dash Cam is one of the dash cams that offers full HD in both front and interior cameras that you would even think to post your footages in social media because the quality is like taken from the latest smartphone.